1. The return of goods is carried out in accordance with the order of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania no. 217 ” On the approval of the rules for the return and exchange of items “.
2. Unused, fully assembled, quality goods that have not lost their appearance and are packed in their original packaging can be returned no more than 14 calendar days after the date of purchase, without specifying a reason.
3. Before returning the product, please notify us by e-mail. email [email protected]
4. Attach a free-form request to accept the returned product, as well as the purchase document or a copy of it, to the returned product. Provide the bank account number for the refund. If the bank account is not specified, the money is returned to the payer’s account.
5. Extras, gifts, and discount coupons received during ongoing promotions must also be returned to the seller together with the returned product.
6. Safely packaged return goods must be sent by registered mail. The address to which the returned product must be sent will be indicated to the buyer by e-mail, mail, or phone.
7. Shipping costs for returned goods are paid by the buyer.
8. After assessing the condition of the returned item, we transfer the money to the customer within 5 working days. Products that do not meet the return conditions are returned to the buyer only after the shipping costs have been paid in advance.
9. In case of uncertainty regarding the return of goods, we will be happy to help you, please contact: [email protected]