I. TERMS USED
1. The seller is a private legal entity MB “Baltekas” registered in the Vilnius branch of the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania VĮ “Registrų centras”, legal entity code 304396094, registered office address Perkūnkiemio st. 43-42, LT-12101 Vilnius.
2. [email protected] – e-shop located at https://www.textileidea.com
3. Buyer – 1) an able-bodied natural person, that is, a person who has reached the age of majority, whose capacity is not limited by court order; 2) a minor between fourteen and eighteen years of age who has the consent of his parents or guardians, except in cases where he is emancipated; 3) legal entity; 4) duly authorized representatives of all the above-mentioned persons.
4. Seller’s partner – a legal entity: 1) MB “Baltekas” that sells goods or provides services, as well as a legal entity used to fulfill the Buyer’s order; 2) with whom joint actions or projects are carried out in the electronic store https://www.textileidea.com, on the web pages of this legal entity or in any media where the action or project of MB “Baltekas” and this legal entity will be described or published.
5. Account – the result of the Buyer’s registration at https://www.textileidea.com, which creates an account that stores his personal data and order history.
6. Giftshop.lt accounts are www.giftshop.lt accounts on Facebook, Instagram, and other social networks, which provide information about www.textileidea.com and the Services it provides, as well as sharing content made public by Buyers.
7. Services – all services provided by www.textileidea.com to the Buyer.
8. A cookie is a small file that is sent to the device when any person visits www.textileidea.com. This concept includes not only cookies, but also the use of similar tools.
9. Password – a unique combination of letters and numbers created by the Buyer and known only to him, which is entered for the first time when registering at www.textileidea.com, and then to log in to the Account.
10. Browser – is a program for displaying Internet pages (web pages) on the web or on a personal computer.
11. Personal data – any information related to a natural person – a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly determined using such data as a personal code, one or more physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural, or signs of a social nature.
12. Controller of personal data – MB “Baltekas”.
14. Administrator – MB “Baltekas”
15. IP Address – Each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number known as an Internet Protocol (IP) address. Because these numbers are usually assigned by country block, an IP address can often be used to identify the country from which a computer connects to the Internet.
16. Rules – valid “Rules for buying and selling goods in the online store www.textileidea.com” have been approved.
17. Direct marketing – activity aimed at offering goods or services to individuals by mail, telephone, or other direct means and/or asking for their opinion on the offered goods or services.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
22. The buyer can perform the steps of purchasing www.textileidea.com after registering at www.textileidea.com, as well as without registration. The Buyer who has not registered is required to provide the following personal data – name, surname, phone number, e-mail address. mailing address, delivery address. The buyer is responsible for providing his Personal Data.
23. Persons wishing to register at www.textileidea.com must provide their e-mail address and invented Password. An Account is created during registration. In the account, the Buyer enters his own data – name, surname, gender, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, therefore only he is responsible for the correctness of these data. A User ID is provided to the buyer. The buyer can at any time:
23.1. correct and/or fill in Personal data in the Account. The Buyer is responsible for the correctness of the corrected and/or supplemented data;
23.2. contact www.textileidea.com at the email address [email protected] for account cancellation.
III. PERSONAL DATA STORAGE AND USE PROCEDURE
24. The buyer agrees that his name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address www.textileidea.com will be processed for the purposes of performance analysis.
25. The Seller confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed only in order to properly provide Buyers with the services provided in the online store www.textileidea.com (including the right to participate in promotions, projects). The Seller also confirms that the Personal Data specified by the Buyer will be processed for the purposes of analysis of the Seller’s activities and Direct Marketing, if the Buyer gives such consent and does not withdraw it. The duration of storage of Personal Data for Direct Marketing purposes is determined – three calendar years from the moment of submission of such data.
26. The Seller undertakes not to disclose the Buyer’s Personal Data to third parties, except in the following cases:
26.1. if there is the Buyer’s consent to the disclosure of Personal Data;
26.2. when executing an order or providing other services – to the Seller’s partners who provide goods delivery or other services ordered by the Buyer;
26.4. to law enforcement institutions in accordance with the procedure provided by the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
26.5. if it is necessary to prevent or investigate criminal acts.
27. The buyer has the following rights:
27.1. after submitting a written request to the Seller to get acquainted with the Seller’s personal data. Information is provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by him;
27.2. after submitting a request to the Seller in writing to receive information from which sources and which personal data was collected, for what purpose it is processed, to which recipients the data is provided and has been provided for at least the last 1 (one) year. Information is provided to the Buyer at the e-mail address specified by him;
28. During the collection of the goods, the Buyer’s identity document is presented to the Seller, an employee of the joint-stock company Lithuanian Post, an employee of the courier service or an employee of the Goods Collection Center for perusal, and the Buyer’s data contained therein are used only for proper identification of the individual.
32. The Seller, with the help of internal organizational and technical measures, ensures that the Personal Data provided by the Buyer at www.textileidea.com are protected against any illegal actions: illegal alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data, identity theft, fraud, and the level of Personal Data Protection complies with the Lithuanian requirements of the legislation of the Republic.
33. Personal data is protected against loss, unauthorized use and changes. All Buyers’ Passwords are encrypted, servers related to Personal Data can only be accessed by persons authorized by the Personal Data Controller and only through a secure certificate, which is additionally protected by a password, as well as all www.textileidea.com pages that require the entry of Personal Data are executed via the https:// protocol.
34. The buyer undertakes and is obliged to keep his login password and login name, as well as other data, to www.textileidea.com. The Buyer undertakes and is obliged not to disclose Personal Data about himself or third parties to any other third parties, if such Personal Data of third parties were made available to him, and to immediately inform the Seller of visible violations.
35. The Buyer agrees in advance that the Seller has the right to store his Personal Data on the server as long as it is necessary according to the specifics of the activities carried out by www.textileidea.com, if the data provided by the Buyer was (i) used in the performance of an illegal act or (ii) was suspected, that an identity theft or other violation has been committed, as a result of which an investigation by the relevant law enforcement authorities has been or will be conducted, (iii) if the Seller has received complaints related to the relevant Buyer, or if the Seller has noticed violations of the Rules committed by the relevant Buyer, or (iv) in the presence of other legal for the purposes of storing Personal Data. This data is destroyed upon receipt of lawful instructions from law enforcement or other authorized authorities.
37. When administering www.textileidea.com and diagnosing possible problems, the Administrator may use the Buyers’ IP addresses.
IV. CORRECTION, ADDITION AND DELETE OF PERSONAL DATA
41. If after getting acquainted with his Personal data, the Buyer determines that the Personal data has been collected or obtained from illegal sources, or that the Personal data is not being processed for the purposes for which it is provided, the Buyer has the right to contact www.textileidea.com by e-mail to request a suspension processing of such Personal Data. A buyer who uses www.giftshop.lt without registering and receives a response from www.textileidea.com in which he notices inaccuracies or errors in his Personal data, has the right to demand that his Personal data be changed as soon as possible, but no later than within 5 (five) working days should be specified and adjusted. The buyer who uses www.giftshop.lt after registering, corrects personal data by logging in to his account. www.textileidea.com has the right to correct, supplement,
42. If www.textileidea.com doubts the correctness of the Personal data provided by the Buyer, it may stop the processing of the Buyer’s Personal data, verify and correct this data. Such Personal Data are used only to verify their correctness.
43. In exercising the above-mentioned rights, the Buyer can contact www.textileidea.com at the e-mail address [email protected].
V. COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS